- 1 large bag cauliflower rice
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbls. olive oil
- ½ tsp. turmeric (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix cauliflower thru garlic in a large bowl.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together and toss with the salad. Will keep 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
NOTE: I like to pulse my parsley and mint leaves in the food processor to chop into finer pieces.