Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted pecans
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the purple cabbage, carrots, broccoli and pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, miso paste, maple syrup, soy sauce, vegetable oil and rice vinegar. Whisk until it all comes together.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw mixture and stir until it’s evenly coated.