- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup favorite milk
- 1 cup plain Greek or sheep yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- favorite toppings or add-ins (berries, fruit compote, nut butter, nuts, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, syrup)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients together and fold in additional add-ins if desired.
- Pour into greased 8×8 baking dish and bake for 25-30min. Serve with added toppings.
- Can also add 1/4 cup protein powder if in need of additional protein.
- Can freeze baked oatmeal squares.