- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbls. arrowroot or cornstarch
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cup creamy, natural peanut butter
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Up to 1 Tbls. coconut nectar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix together bananas, baking powder, salt and starch. Then whisk in eggs until smooth, then peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup batter into heated waffle iron and cook per instructions.
- While waffles cook, mix yogurt with coconut nectar and cinnamon. Dollop onto waffles to serve.