- 2 cups grated zucchini, squeezed to remove moisture
- 2 cups oat or chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil (can replace this with applesauce but texture will be slightly different)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (Lily’s makes a Stevia based chocolate chip if desired)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a muffin tin with paper cups or rub lightly with oil.
- Mix all ingredients together except for chocolate chips to combine well, then fold in the chocolate.
- Pour batter into muffin liners and top with a few extra chocolate chips.
- Bake 16-18 minutes then let cool.
- Works great as mini muffins too! Reduce cooking time to about 13-15 min.
- Swap out chocolate chips for walnuts or raisins for a different flavor or for less of a dessert taste.