Serves 20 bites
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 1 Tbls, chia seeds
- ¾ cup almond butter
- + 1tsp. coconut nectar
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¾ cup packed grated zucchini
- In a large bowl, mix together oats almonds and chia seeds. Stir in almond butter, coconut nectar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Squeeze all liquid from zucchini and add to oat mixture.
- Roll 1-2Tbls into balls. Coat your hands in coconut oil to prevent sticking. Place bites on a baking sheet and refrigerate 1 hour to serve. Will keep refrigerated 1 week.