- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dates, pits removed, soaked & drained
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 2-3 hours & drained
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw honey or date syrup
- Topping ideas: whipped cream, chopped nuts, pumpkin spiced pepitas
- Place raw cashews & dates in a food processor and blend until crumbly and sticky, scraping down the sides as needed.
- In a muffin tin, add spoonfuls of crust mixture to 6-8 muffin cups depending how thick you like your crust and press down to form a crust.
- Back in food processor, add soaked cashews and all remaining ingredients and blend a few minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Top each muffin cup crust with the creamy mixture and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving with desired toppings.
- These are best chilled and served right out of the fridge. Use a thin spatula to take out of the muffin tins.
- Will keep in the refrigerator 5 days.