- 1 Tbls olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbls. grated ginger
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup black beans
- 3 Tbls tamari sauce
- 1 Tbls sesame oil
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into cups
- Chili flakes to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add green onions, cashews, garlic and ginger and cook 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook another 3-4 minutes until shrunk. Add black beans and mash a bit with wooden spoon.
- Add tamari and sesame oil and stir.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce cups and sprinkle with chili flakes.