- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups black beans
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 Tbls. avocado oil
- 1-2 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1 jar favorite tomatillo salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 9 corn tortillas or other small tortilla
- olive oil spray
- Topping Ideas: sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, salsa or hot sauce, cilantro, pickled onions, avocado, feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large saute pan, heat oil & saute veggies with taco seasoning for 5-6 minutes. (for a literal one-pan meal you can roast the veggies first, then remove & use the same pan for the tacos).
- In a large bowl, toss together the shredded chicken, beans & tomatillo salsa.
- Lay all tortillas flat on a baking sheet. Add 1 Tbls cheese over one side of each tortilla. Top with 2-3 Tbls. of chicken mixture, then bell pepper mixture, then more cheese.
- Fold over each tortilla, spray with oil and bake for 10-12 minutes. Ready to eat now or for a crunchier taco, place in the broiler for 2-3 minutes. Add toppings and enjoy!
- You can use any cooked protein & veggies you want!