- 1 sweet potato, halved
- 1/2 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- sprinkle garlic powder, sea salt and squeeze lemon juice
- Bake sweet potatoes in oven at 375F for 25-30min.
- While sweet potato bakes, add olive oil to a pan and add chickpeas and spinach, stir.
- Season with remaining ingredients and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Toss with cooked sweet potatoes and add more sea salt or lemon as desired.
- Use any bean you like!
- Feel free to add fun ingredients like greens, feta or pine nuts.
- We like the sweet potato chopped up but you can also serve the chickpea mixture on top of the potato.