- 6 parsnips
- 2 Tbls avocado oil
- 1 tsp each: cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Green Goddess seasoning
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice parsnips into “french fry” shapes. We cut them in half width-wise first, then into 1/4″ slices length-wise, then in half length-wise.
- Toss parsnips in avocado oil & seasonings to coat well and combine before laying on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 35-40min until caramelized.
- If you’re new to parsnips, try doing 1/2 parsnips & 1/2 carrots for a slightly more sweet note from the carrots. You can drizzle balsamic over the top for sweetness too.