- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbls. parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- Salt, pepper and Italian seasoning (or Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute)
- Propellant-free oil spray
- Optional add-ins: ½ cup mushroom, bell pepper or tomato
- Optional topping: 2 Tbls. microgreens or chopped basil, hot sauce
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs with a splash of water or milk in a small bowl.
- Spray pan and add garlic, stirring 1 minute. Add spinach (and any other add-ins) and stir another 1-2 minutes until wilted.
- Pour in whisked egg. Use a spatula to stir intermittently. As the eggs get close to being done, add quinoa and cheese and stir until egg is just barely cooked. Turn off heat and let sit for up to 1 minute to finish cooking in the heated pan.
- Serve with toppings.