- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbls coconut flour
- 2 Tbls arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 1 serving Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (2 scoops)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- avocado oil or butter/ghee or coconut oil, for greasing
- optional toppings: maple syrup, whipped cream, Greek yogurt, nut butter, chopped nuts, cinnamon…
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Heat a large sauté pan or griddle over medium heat and add fat of choice to grease the pan. Use a 1/8 – 1/4 cup measuring cup depending how large you like pancakes to add dollops of batter the heated pan.
- Cook 2-4 minutes per until bubbles appear on top and bottom looked browned, then flip and cook another 2-4 minutes until done.
- Repeat until batter is used up.
- Pancakes freeze really well for future snacks or breakfast.