- 2 cups arugula
- 1 large fennel bulb, cut in half & then thin slices
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 2 oranges (we love Cara Cara or Blood Orange variety for the color pop!)
- 1 small avocado
- 4 Tbls sunflower seeds
- 4 Tbls crumbled feta cheese
- Equal parts red wine vinegar and balsamic vinegar (we used 1/4 cup each)
- 1/2 part olive oil (we used 2 Tbls)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 – 1 tsp raw honey
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Toss fennel slices in oil & roast for 20-30min.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together
- Plate roasted fennel along with all salad ingredients & toss with dressing.
- You can really play with ingredient swaps here. Kale instead of arugula, figs instead of oranges, any vinegar you like in the dressing.