- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups broccoli florets tossed with 1 Tbls. olive oil and 1 tsp. each garlic powder, cayenne and paprika.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix almond meal thru black pepper ingredients into 1 bowl. Crack egg into a separate bowl and whisk.
- Dredge each chicken breast by dipping first into egg then coating completely with almond meal mixture.
- Place coated chicken breasts in the center of a parchment-lined baking sheet and lay broccoli around them. Bake 10 minutes, flip chicken breasts and bake another 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Top each chicken breast with 2-3 Tbls. marinara and 2-3 tsp. parmesan cheese. Return sheet to oven and bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.