- 6 servings favorite protein powder
- 4 Tbls. oats or oat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, almond milk and vanilla and whisk to combine. Add oat flour if too thin, add almond milk if too thick.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and grease with coconut oil or spray.
- Use a melon baller or 2 Tbls. to scoop small amounts of batter into pan. Cook mini pancakes 1-2 minutes per side.
- Let cool, separate with parchment paper and freeze. Pop in toaster to eat or simply let thaw.
NOTE: Pancakes will keep 3-4 days in the refrigerator.