- 1 small red or white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled & diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp sea salt or smoky sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Let sit at least an hour before serving, overnight is even better for maximum flavor.
- Can serve pico de gall-style like this or use the back of a fork to mash it up a bit or even pulse in a food processor if you like a smoother consistency.