- First, simply add the fruit//vegetables in the glass first, take a muddler to slightly mash and breakdown the fruit/vegetables.
- Tip: peel the citrus fruits from their skin to avoid a bitter taste.
- Next, simply take the herb/spice of choice and gently bruise the leaf, this helps release the natural extracts and oils from the herb//spice.
- Lastly, add either sparkling water or good ole’ filtered water and drink!
- Citrus | grapefruit, lemon, Meyer lemon, key lime, lime, blood orange, orange, tangerines
- Berries | strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries
- Tropical | pear, pomegranate, mango, pineapple, banana, kiwi, starfruit
- Melons | honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon
- Other | apples, grapes, plums, peaches, nectarines
- mint, sage, rosemary, basil, cilantro, thyme, stevia, lavender
- filtered water, sparkling plain water (San Pellegrino, etc.)
**These can be stored in airtight glasses as shown above, simply in a mason jar, glass pitcher, water bottle, gallon jug, etc. Whatever works for you. Best kept in the refrigerator for up to a week or until the flavor is no longer present and you may add more “infusions” here.