- 1 cup favorite gluten free flour blend
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup plain Greek or sheep yogurt
- Favorite bagel toppings
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray or rub lightly with oil.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in one bowl. In another bowl, whisk white of one egg until frothy then stir in yogurt.
- Mix dry with wet ingredients until well mixed. If mixture is too sticky to handle with your hands, add 1 Tbls at a time of flour mix until correct.
- Roll dough into a big ball, then cut into 4 pieces. Roll each piece into long ropes, then connect the ends to form your bagel. Lay on the lined baking sheet.
- Brush other egg white over the tops of the bagels and top with your toppings.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut in half, toast and enjoy!
- Works great as mini bagels too!
- Some favorite toppings: sea salt, everything but the bagel seasoning, sliced jalepeno & cheddar cheese, mixed shredded cheeses, cinnamon & coconut sugar. Or skip the egg white and brush with melted grass-fed butter!
- Feel free to add mix-ins to the dough as well, like blueberries or garlic cloves!