- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (fresh or defrosted) + extra 3-5 for topping
- 2 Tbls. allulose, liquid monkfruit or date syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, blend together cottage cheese, chopped strawberries, sweetener & extract until smooth.
- Spread evenly onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place dark chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 10-15 seconds at a time until completely melted.
- Use a butter knife or spatula to spread chocolate in swirls over the cottage cheese mix. Alternatively just sprinkle on chocolate if you don’t want to melt it.
- Thinly slice remaining strawberries and place all over the top. Place baking sheet in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, break apart and enjoy!
- Feel free to play with flavors. Mix up types of berries, stir in peanut butter powder or even blend in the chocolate for a richer dessert.