- 1 Tbls grass fed butter
- 3/4 cup almond flour or chickpea flour
- 6 Tbls arrowroot starch
- 2 Tbls coconut sugar (optional)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup favorite milk
- 1 tsp each vanilla & lemon extract
- cinnamon & nutmeg to taste
- Topping Ideas: yogurt, fruit, whipped cream, compote, nut butter, coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place a cast iron skillet with butter in oven while heating.
- Mix everything together in a bowl and pour into the hot buttered cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 15-20min. It will puff up and then come back down as it cools.
- Allow to cool a bit before serving with desired toppings.
- Have fun with mix-ins! We love blending 1 cup spinach in to make it green or blueberries to make it beautifully purple for various holiday celebrations!
Grinch-Cakes for Christmas morning! We blended spinach into the mix and topped with cranberry compote, whipped cream and banana eyes!