Some easy ideas to meal prep for your week! REACH recommends the following modifications to the recipe in this video:
- Cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles instead of rice.
- Yogurt or avocado instead of mayo in the tuna.
- Ditch the pita pocket for a lettuce wrap instead.
More meal prep for packed lunches. When following these videos, you you may need to alter portion sizes to ensure you are getting your 2-3 vegetable servings and 0-1 carbohydrate servings per meal.[/cmsmasters_text][/cmsmasters_column][/cmsmasters_row][cmsmasters_row data_padding_bottom=”50″ data_padding_top=”0″ data_bg_parallax_ratio=”0.5″ data_bg_size=”cover” data_bg_attachment=”scroll” data_bg_repeat=”no-repeat” data_bg_position=”top center” data_color=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_top_style=”default” data_padding_right=”3″ data_padding_left=”3″ data_width=”boxed”][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″] [cmsmasters_embed link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJyVLoIa_W4″ wrap=”true” animation_delay=”0″] [cmsmasters_text animation_delay=”0″]
Muffin tin breakfast cups! A serving is 1-2 muffins. REACH recommends the following modifications to these recipes:
- Add protein powder to the oat mixtures.
- Make sure you have unsweetened Greek yogurt.
Great visual for how to make baked crispy chicken and roasted veggies! REACH recommends the following modifications to the recipe in this video:
- Use almond flour instead of white flour.
- Double the amount of broccoli & halve the amount of sweet potatoes.
- Use plain yogurt in place of mayo for the dip.
A fun alternative to meaty sauce! Use this on zoodles or other spiralized veggies, on top of roasted vegetables or with legume-based pastas (brands in your workbook). Also a yummy sauce on baked chicken![/cmsmasters_text][/cmsmasters_column][/cmsmasters_row]