- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup applie cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 8oz package soba noodles, cooked & cooled
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut or almond butter (no sugar or oil added)
- 2 Tbls each: sesame oil, tamari sauce
- 1 cup sprouts or microgreens
- 1.5 -2 cups diced tofu &/or edamame
- sesame seeds to serve
- Stir radishes & cucumber in vinegar and salt & allow to sit 15-30min.
- Whisk together peanut butter, sesame oil & tamari. Add cold water to thin as needed.
- Drain radishes & cucumbers and stir in with noodles & sauce. Serve with tofu or edamame, greens & sesame seeds.