- 1 Tbls. olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs (or small breasts)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 lemon, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 10 sprigs thyme
- Heat oil in a man over medium heat. Sprinkle salt over chicken and add to pan to brown, flipping when golden, approx. minutes per side.
- Place onion, lemon and garlic in slow cooker. Place browned chicken on top and pour coconut milk and thyme over the top.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve on top of Citrus Slaw from workbook.
NOTE: This recipe freezes well!