- 2 medium-large carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup plain kefir (optional-or use water)
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2-4 Tbls. chia seeds (depending how thick you like your pudding)
- Toppings: 2-3 Tbls. plain Greek yogurt, 2 Tbls chopped walnuts or pecans, 1 Tbls unsweetened coconut flakes, ¼ cup chopped banana or berries
- Blend carrots thru nutmeg in a high powered blender.
- Pour smoothie into a jar and mix in chia seeds. Let sit overnight.
- Divide into 2 bowls and serve toppings onto each bowl.