- 1 large butternut squash (~7 cups) cubed
- 3 Tbls olive oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5 Tbls tahini
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 ½ tsp date syrup
- 2 Tbls cilantro
- Crudites: cucumber & sesame pita chips
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix squash, oil and cinnamon in a bowl and roast for 1 hour until very soft. Let cool.
- Blend squash, tahini, yogurt and garlic in a food processor and pulse until pureed.
- Spread in a wavy pattern on a large platter and drizzle date syrup and sprinkle cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with crudites.