- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips (or chicken tenders)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix almond meal thru black pepper ingredients into 1 bowl. Crack egg into a separate bowl and whisk.
- Dredge each chicken tender by dipping first into egg then coating completely with almond meal mixture.
- Place a wire cooling rack on top of a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place coated tenders on top of rack and bake 10 minutes. Flip and bake another 10 minutes.
*You can bake these directly on the baking sheet without the cooling rack, but they will not be as crispy.
*You can also use ¾ cup almond meal if you prefer to not use coconut.