- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbls chickpea, tigernut or coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Optional mixins/toppings: chopped pecans or walnuts, cinnamon-spiced pepitas, date syrup, diced pear or apple
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- Grease an 8×8″ baking dish and pour batter in. Bake for 30-35 minutes until center no longer jiggles.
- Cut into squares to serve and add any toppings as desired.