- 1 block feta cheese
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 2-3 handfuls spinach
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 box favorite pasta (we like legume-based like chickpea or lentil pasta)
- 1 cup basil, chopped
- cracked pepper & red pepper flakes to serve
- Set oven to 400F.
- In a rectangular baking dish, stir together tomatoes, artichoke, spinach, olive oil, wine & garlic to coat everything well.
- Make a hole in the middle of everything and place the block of feta in there. Place the baking dish in the oven for 30 minutes.
- While feta mixture bakes, cook pasta according to package instruction. Drain into a bowl so you keep the cooking liquid and then rinse the pasta with cold water.
- When the feta mixture is done baking, stir everything into a creamy sauce, then add in cooked pasta & basil and mix well. If it seems too dry, add some of the reserved pasta water.
- Season with cracked pepper & red pepper flakes to serve.