- 2 small apples or pears
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, divided
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- Cinnamon Stevia drops to taste (or ¼ tsp. coconut nectar)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Core and slice apples or pears into thick slices.
- Place in a baking pan and pour water over the top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for 20-30 minutes until soft and juicy.
- While baking, blend yogurt with cinnamon and Stevia or coconut nectar.
- Serve baked fruit with a dollop of yogurt mix and drizzle any yummy juices from the baking dish. Get fancy with a sprig of mint.