- 3-4 medium zucchini, spiralized (or 1 large container of zoodles)
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2-3 Tbls nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or broth or water for lower fat)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add everything except the zoodles to a food processor and blend until pureed. Add water 1 Tbls at a time if thinner consistency is desired.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Toss zoodles for 3-4 minutes just to soften, but do not cook to mushy consistency.
- Toss cooked zoodles with avocado-cilantro sauce and top with additional cilantro.
- Serve under shredded pork or as a side to grilled meat or fish.
- Also delicious mixed with black beans for a complete vegetarian meal.
- Optional veggie mix-ins: tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, diced bell pepper, jalapeno.