- 1 egg
- 1 Tbls. arrowroot powder
- 1 Tbls. water
- Optional Sweet Fillings: fruit, defrosted berries, chia berry jam, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, unsweetened coconut, yogurt, nut butter, coconut nectar, chocolate chips
- Optional Savory Fillings: cracked pepper & salt, herbs, pesto, sautéed vegetables, Thai peanut sauce, scrambled eggs, tofu, greens
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Heat a non-stick large frying pan over medium heat and melt a small amount of coconut oil (or use spray).
- Slowly pour in egg mixture, swirling to coat the bottom of the pan. Cook until edge come up easily from the pan, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add any desired fillings, wrap and enjoy.
NOTE: This recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, etc. to make extras. Crepes will keep refrigerated without any fillings for 3-4 days.